nuffnang

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Luk Yuen Noodle House

Luk Yuen at Megamall

I have always been fascinated by the number of people eating at Luk Yuen. I am a big fan of Chinese food and I could say that Luk Yuen is one of those Chinese restaurants which are on top of my list for sure.  Their menu consists of classic Chinese dishes, dimsum, wanton, noodles, siomai and of course Yang Chow rice.


I really like the food they serve here, everything is delicious but I could not say the same for the ambiance of the restaurant. It’s a bit gloomy and the spacing of the tables is too close to each other.

Whenever I dine here, I always can’t get enough of their appetizer, if you find yourself waiting a bit long for your orders, don’t hesitate to call a waiter and ask for a refill.

Appetizer-I dont know what they call this :))

So these are the menus that I have tried; Beef Brisket Noodle soup for 145php, the soup is tasty, the noodles are very well cooked and the beef is tender.

braised beef with brocolli

Asado Siopao for 80php, the asado stuffing tastes good and the sweet bun compliment the asado.  While waiting for your order you could try their Pork Siomai for 100php. For your rice try their Yang Chow Fried Rice for 150php.

Asado Siopao

Pork Siomai

For your main viand I recommend ordering their Stir fried Shrimps with cashew and Green Peas for 250php, it’s buttery with crunchy cashew nuts and very delicious. Also try their Boneless Chicken in lemon sauce; the sauce has a butter and citrus twist which really compliments the saltiness of the chicken. Sliced beef with broccoli is also a must try.

Lemon Chicken

For desserts you can try their Herb Jelly with cocktail, if you have an adventurous taste bud, but for those regular foodies, peanut roll and sesame balls are perfect as enders for these sumptuous meal.

For More info : 
LG/F SM Megamall Bldg A,
JUlia Vargas Avenue,
Mandaluyong City,MM
Philippines

(02) 6331610






2 comments:

  1. @plc courses hi, I also enjoy eating at luk yuen, good thing you also enjoy this selection. If you want me to feature any restaurant just send me an email. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY