nuffnang

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hill Street Hawkers

I actually never planned to go here while I was on my two weeks’ vacation at Singapore.  But as they say getting lost is the highlight of every journey. So there I was, originally looking for Changi road, when I suddenly made an unknown stop.  So I was walking , then I felt hungry I looked at the signs on the road and it says Bedok South. I was thinking where the hell am I, my stomach started churning and I could not ignore the fact that I was hungry.

Thank goodness for Hill Street Fried Kway Teow . I have tried Kway Teow in the Philippines but I wanted to know the difference between the tastes. I ordered their Hill Street Fried Kway Teow , it was a sinful craving that I couldn’t deny.


Char Kway Teow
The Char Kway teow is made of flat like rice noodles stir-fried with soy sauce and prawns, chili and bean sprout. 

The kway teow was pretty good, and it was pretty famous in that part of the town. There were a lot of tourist like myself eating at this place and also some locals enjoying theire kway teow. I only took one photograph of the kway teow because I couldn’t wait to eat it. The smell was delicious and the taste was amazing. 


For more info :
Hill Street Fried Kway Teow
Blk 16, Bedok South Road, #01-187
Opened for lunch till about 4pm to around 6pm.
Closed on Mondays

PH Blogs

Google PageRank Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY