nuffnang

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Goldilocks at Universal Studio Singapore


During my tour at Singapore, I went to their famous amusement park "Universal Studios Singapore (USS)" which is located at Resort World.

I took my lunch at a place called Goldilocks located on the "far far away" section of the park, I ordered one bucket composed of 6 fried chicken with 2 buns and 3 regular drinks. The servings were plenty and I loved the criss-cut fries.



Chicken and Criss cut fries
The taste of the chicken is somewhat ordinary, I think I would have preffered KFC's fried chicken. But overall, the food was filling specially if you have been wandering around USS for 5 hours or more under extreme heat.

One thing I noticed about the place is that they really care about hygiene seriously. The money counter is separated from the food counter, I really liked that they were all wearing gloves and hair nets.
Food Counter - wearing gloves


If your planning to go to USS this one place you could go to during lunch.


Google PageRank Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY