nuffnang

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Rustic Mornings by Isabelo

Rustic Mornings by Isabelo

It was a busy morning for me and my husband (yes! my awesome boyfriend and I got hitched last 12.20.2014) since we were hosting a few of my friends from Australia who came to the Philippines to be at our wedding. We wanted them to experience a great breakfast and we thought of bringing them at Rustic Morning by Isabelo. Well this is not the 1st time for me and my hubby, the place is quite near our house so if I would manage to wake up early we go here for breakfast.

I would probably suggest that you go here around 8AM, by 9AM this place is beaming with people and the car park are always occupied so you have to park outside of the restaurant. My Aussie friends loved this place, they liked how rustic everything were and also shabby chic. This place serves breakfast and lunch menus from 8AM to 4PM, reservation and walk-ins are welcome.

The Aussie's of course had an all Filipino breakfast since it's been a while since they last visited our great country.

  • Boneless Bangus - for PHP 180 (USD $4), consists of Rice, Breaded Bangus and Egg (scrambled, poached or sunny side up)
  • Corned Beef - PHP 215 (USD $5), , consists of Rice, Corned Beef and Egg (scrambled, poached or sunny side up)
  • Pork Longganisa - for PHP 180 (USD $4), consists of Rice, Pork Longganisa and Egg (scrambled, poached or sunny side up)
  • Pork Tocino - for PHP 130 (USD $2.44), consists of Rice, Pork Tocino and Egg (scrambled, poached or sunny side up)

Everything was delicious. So take a pick of the following viand that we have tried.

Breaded Boneless Bangus

Pork Tocino

Corned Beef

Pork Longganisa

My hubby and I ordered a lunch bowls for breakfast just so we can have different variations on our entree. I really liked their selection of fresh juices and fruit shakes so I would never go here without having one. What my hubby and I ordered are :

  • Tropical Blend - for PHP 120 (USD $2.44) consists of Papaya, Pineapple, Orange and Mango
  • Crunchy Omelet - for PHP 240 (USD $4) one of my favorites here at Rustic Morning, consists of Bacon, Potato, Cheese and Leeks
  • Cheesy Chicken Fricasee - for PHP 300 (USD $6.66), chicken with cream soup and cheese. This is not for the weak stomach since this is really creamy cheesy. I would not suggest this to those who are lactose intolerant.


Tropical Blend

Crunchy Omelet

Cheesy Chicken Fricasee

Rice

You can also have your pre-nuptial pictorial here since the place is really picture friendly and very unique specially if you're aiming for the shabby chic and rustic theme for your upcoming big day.





















Rustic Mornings accepts credit card and cash payments. They do not have home delivery. For more information please refer to the details below ;






Rustic Mornings by Isabelo
#11 Isabelo Mendoza St. 
San Roque, Marikina City (near Marikina Shoe Museum and Our Lady of the Abandoned Parish)
Numbers : (02) 510-6914, +63 9178146824
Website : http://www.rusticmornings.com/ 

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks for this, I've been busy but am writing again :D

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY