nuffnang

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Adobo To’

Adobo to'
My first taste of Adobo To’ was 2009, I was new at this Japanese IT company when I heard about this Adobo to’ during one of our over times.  It was new to me, having to eat adobo with salsa and cheese.


But it was today that I was actually craving for Adobo to’. Took me ages to order since they have changed their phone number, but I listed the new one below.

Adobo to' location
Chessy Chicken adobo to' style

The combination of adobo, cheese and salsa actually was pretty nice. I loved the way they cooked their adobo and their different variation of certain Filipino loved foods.  I even searched for their location in San Antonio Village, it was a bit tricky though , in case you get lost just ask around most of the people know the place. It’s a garage converted into a restaurant.

The price of cheesy chicken adobo and their entire menu is 85php. The servings is really filling if you are big eater, if you’re on a diet better have someone to eat some of the delicious adobo left over’s.

For more info:

Adobo To’
31 General Delgado Street, San Antonio Village, 1600 Pasig, Philippines
Operating Hours: 8:30am to 8:30pm (Mon to Fri)
9:00am to 7:30pm (Sat)
We can deliver in the following locations: Ortigas, Kapitolyo, Libis and Pioneer. Accepts bulk orders for packed meals.
adobo_to@yahoo.com
02 – 631 3667

Google PageRank Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY