nuffnang

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Racks

The Racks

My second steak for this month. It was a regular lunch time at the office when my colleagues decided to call in lunch at The Racks. At first I was hesitant looking at the prices on the
brochure, but since they said it was a free treat I immediately ordered Boneless Steak with macaroni and cheese as side dish. The meal was about 300php.
According to the tag line of The Racks it says fall of the bone steak. I was excited opening my order of boneless steak and while I was slowly slicing it using my fork, the tag line was becoming more and more real. It really is a fall of the bone kind of steak. I love everything about their steak. The price is worth it, believe me!

For more info :

Racks, El Pueblo

El Pueblo Complex, ADB Ave. cor. Julia Vargas Ave.
Pasig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 636-7468

Google PageRank Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY