nuffnang

Monday, January 30, 2017

Where's Marcel?




Where's marcel is a new speciality coffee place we all need. It's originally from Australia with branches in Melbourne and Sydney. Did not know a single thing about this place, but I was too coffee addict not to try this. 

The branch at Pearl Drive opens at 7AM so for early birds you can grab your breakfast here and plus the area is cozy to just chill or have a short morning meeting.





I tried their student meal, which is worth 299PHP you can choose a bread and a coffee to go with it. Mine was a chicken salad baguette and flat white. Coffee was heaven, but the baguette was to hard for me to chew hahaha! But still delicious.

Chicken Salad Baguette

Student Meal

Flat White

After this, I stayed for an hour because they have free wifi and the place was really nice to write or just think and listen to music. This is definitely a place I would come back, by the way I still don't know who or where Marcel is.

For more information :

Where's Marcel ?

The Pearl Place,
Pearl Drive, Ortigas, Pasig City
7AM to 10PM

GF & Partners Bldg.,
139 HV Dela Costa St., Makati, Metro Manila
7AM to 10PM

Website :
https://www.facebook.com/wheresmarcelph/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY