nuffnang

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Breakfast at Antonio's

Breakfast at Antonio's

I'm not sure if any of you is a fan of breakfast, because I am definitely a breakfast person. I like eating eggs, pancakes, bacon and cereal any time of the day. I live almost 2 hours away from Tagaytay City so one weekend morning I decided to call my trusty eating buddy (the boyfriend) to come away with me and have brunch at Antonio's.

Good thing there was not much traffic on our way to Tagaytay since I was the one driving (my boyfriend is teaching me defensive driving since I need it when traversing Manila road , so right now I drive most of the time). Anyway, on the side note my dad was my first driving instructor, he taught me how to be a smart and offensive driver so I am very lucky, before my dad got sick with ALS we were supposed to take defensive driving, but the progress of ALS was pretty fast my dad is on his 3rd year now if you're curious, lifespan of ALS is 2 years but my dad is still surviving so I am really happy :). #ALSIceBucketChallenge 



Antonio's Menu

Going back to Breakfast at Antonio's, I was on a hype to have their Egg's Benedict. I tried other Egg's Benedict before, but the result was not that satisfying, so when my order came I was thrilled to see that the Egg's Benedict were the same as what I wanted it to be. Hooray for the Chefs of Antonio's.

I ordered Pancake with Egg's Benedict and the boyfriend ordered Poached Egg with Mashed Potato. The taste of the food was close to perfection, it came a bit salty to me since I have very little tolerance with salty food. The boyfriend rated his dish 5 of 5 he really enjoyed it. The ambiance is something like a movie scene, very picturesque. The price, well for me it was expected since the place was really nice and the food presentation was great too. Our bill amounted to around PHP1600, but the food and service was great so I wouldn't mind to spend a bit once in a while for good food and good service. 

Pancake Syrup

Poached Egg with ham and mashed potato

Egg's benedict and pancake

There is also another reason to dine here, the view of Taal Volcano is indeed an exceptional sight. Pair it with good food and a nice cup of coffee.

Taal Volcano

Area overlooking Taal

For More Info :

Antonio’s  
Purok 138, Barangay Neogan, Tagaytay City, Batangas, Philippines
For inquiries, please call +63.917.899.2866 or
+63.918.899.2866.

Breakfast at Antonio’s 
located along Aguinaldo Highway, Barangay Bagong Tubig, Tagaytay City, Batangas, Philippines
For inquiries, please call +63.46.413.0738

The Grill by Antonio’s 
located at One Destination, Aguinaldo Highway, Tagaytay City, Batangas, Philippines
For inquiries, please call +63.46.483.4847

How to get there :
PDF Map : http://antoniosrestaurant.ph/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/2013-0617_antonios-map.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY