nuffnang

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Swensen's

Swensen's at Eastwood Mall, Libis, Quezon City

Late post, supposed to be last May but didn't have time to write about it. So anyway, for Mother's Day we treated La Madre to a day full of edible arrangement to delight her tummy and ours to. We spent the whole afternoon at one of our favorite family hangout, Eastwood City in Libis, Quezon City. Weird thing is, I'm writing our dessert first because I'm missing it :(.

*drum roll* So for dessert I chose SWENSEN's. It's not my first time here since I've tried this before when I was in Singapore. But this is a first for my Mom and Dad. I couldn't hold back the joy and excitement (like a child) I'm feeling as we reach the doors at Swensen's .

The couples (La Madre and La Padre) ordered Banana Split which is good for 2 people and about PHP200++ and my sister had Strawberry Super Sundae for PHP180. For my nephew, he wanted Strawberry Yogurt (PHP150-180 I'm not so sure) and for myself, I munched on Strawberry Banana and Cream for PHP220.

Banana Split

Strawberry Super Sundae for Php 180

Strawberry Super Sundae for Php 180

For those who's not a fan of banana split Strawberry Super Sundae is a must try. It consist of both fresh strawberries and the artificial strawberry syrup. Mixed with their creamy vanilla sundae topped with cherry and a bit of walnuts.

Strawberry Banana and Cream for Php 220
Similar to banana split but the size is more petite. This is good for single consumption only. Slices of banana mixed with their vanilla ice cream will make you go gaga over this.

Strawberry yogurt

Strawberry yogurt for those who doesn't want ice cream. Though I'm not sure if they are using non-fat yogurt, so if your watching your weight please do ask they serve this non-fat.

Verdict : The ice cream is not too sweet just the right amount of sweetness so do not worry for your throat specially those who are very sensitive to sweets and cold treats like my sister. The ice cream is very creamy and smooth. Fruits they used compliments the sundae not to ripe. You'd be asking for another glass once you have finished yours. I will definitely attest to this.

For desserts, you'd be try Swensen's you won't regret eating here.

Swensen's interior :

Swensen's Menu

Complimentary water -- love the glass

Swensen's

For more info :

Swensen's
Eastwood Mall (10AM-9PM)
2/F Eastwood Mall, Veranda, E Rodriguez Ave
Bagumbayan, Quezon City










3 comments:

  1. Wow I also like the dessert of Swensen's. I've been there at Eastwood Mall to have a meeting to my client we went to swensen to eat. It's not cheap but it worth it to try. thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i Agree... if you have spare money its worth a try.. :D

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY