nuffnang

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Holdak Chicken

Holdak Bloggers' Night

Got an e-invite to a Bloggers' Night courtesy of Holdak Chicken. At first I was hesitant to go since I know that the traffic on that area was heavy to complete standstill. But hey, I have my number one supporter by my side encouraging me to push through with the invite. Teehee

After work, we went straight to Holdak which is located at SM Mezza Residence in Sta. Mesa Manila. We had hard time looking for a place to park since the parking at Mezza was quite small (10-15 cars), we waited on the queue for 15-20min before finding a spot. (Thank you codename Vic for being so patient :))

Excited and happy, yes we were. Codename Vic and I prepared our tummy for this degustation from Holdak. And as soon as we were seated food were overflowing for all sides. The lovely owners and staff of Holdak were kind enough to explain the food variants before we started. 



Yey! My Name :)

So moving on... Let's go to the food they served. hahaha. Let's just say, everything was satisfying and tasty. Plus it's really cheap starting price is around 99PHP. The taste is different from the Korean Resto that has popped out in the metro (bon chon would be a good example). Only down side of Holdak, is that this is the only branch :( and it's far from where I live. :(. I wanted to munch and munch on the food, if only I could order a stomach extension so that all the food would fit it my tummy. *wink*.

My top favorites would be : Padak Chicken, Jack Daniels, Curry Fries and Cheese Ramen. Don;t forget to order dessert. :)

Holdak - Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels - Holdak's version of the world famous sauce

Holdak - Padak
Padak - Zesty Asian Flavor topped with Spring Onions ( My Favorite)
Yang Nyam - The Original Korean Fried Chicken Recipe
Yang Nyam - The Original Korean Fried Chicken Recipe

Yang Nyam - The Original Korean Fried Chicken Recipe
Spicy Yang Nyam

Holdak - Cheese Ramen
Cheese Ramen - YUMMMYYYY

Salad

Holdak - Curry Fries
Curry Fries

Strawberry Melona Ice Cream

Bloggers' Night Photos :


Me with the brains and belly of Holdakph

Photo courtesy of Tigran Corpuz

Photo Courtesy of Tigran Corpuz

For more info :
Holdak Chicken
G/F Mezza Residences, Aurora Blvd cor Araneta Ave
Doña Imelda, Quezon City
(02) 354-2195

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I didn't go that time. I'll try this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh that's too bad :(. i hope we get to meet each other on another event.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY