nuffnang

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hai Chinese Restaurant and Bar

Hai Chinese Restaurant 
Since Marikina is very close to my heart, I promised her that I would try my best to try out different places and foods found in this area. So there we were, on one, yet another relaxed Saturday looking for a place to satisfy our craving for Chinese food.

The Hai Chinese Restaurant and Bar located at the ground floor of SM Marikina. I could not make out the letterings on their logo, initially I thought it was the same restaurant found in megamall which is HK choi. Then while reading the menu, I found out that it was Hai Chinese.


The food tasted great and the servings were filling. The prices were average around 150php to 350php. On one note, the service is a bit slow. It took them about 30minutes to serve a glass of water, imagine the wait. They are also overly excited to take your plate out even if you still want to finish everything in it. 

This is what we ordered. 

Lechon Macau Toppings

Lotus Fried Rice

Pork Siomai
Mango Sago
Soy sauce and Chili for siomai


Google PageRank Checker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you.Please leave a message. ENJOY